20131214

Pressure Log, next app almost finished

It has been a while since the last post.

I have high blood pressure and my doctor asked me to keep a record of my pressure levels, so I have been working on an app to keep records of my blood pressure instead of doing it on the computer.

This is more or less how it will look like:


That's the app icon.


In the main activity, by clicking on the blue text you enter the user's menu, where you can add, delete or select a new user.

Then you can add your values and modify the date or time of the lecture, by pressing on the blue texts.


And you can display your values in a table.

You can delete the checked values or send the whole table as a CSV file.

Thats it for now, next I'm going to implement the visualization of your values as a graph.

As my workload is high and I'll be visiting the family for holidays, I'm not sure if I will be able to publish before the end of the year, I'll keep you informed.



No comments:

Post a Comment